Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Today is thanksgiving. Yet again, this holiday of family gathering and giving thanks for what we have. My thanksgiving is everyday, as I am thankful for waking up each mourning, whether it be sunny or overcast, its all fine and dandy, but I am just happy to see the next day. Its funny cause the only person I have talked to from my family that lives far away is my sister. My friend in Vegas even talked to me today. My family really exists here where I currently am. The five other people, would be would be ten in total if my sister and her family was here and of course my little sister, that are here are my true family. The rest of them really don't want anything to do with me and I really don't want anything to do with them. Especially if you go and say hello and they immediately leave the conversation, they really shouldn't be mad, its not my fault that an uncle of mine has to deal with an adopted daughter who is a dike. I would hate the situation too. I could never imagine having to deal with that. I would hate to have a dike for a daughter. But oh well that is someone else's problem, thank God. anywho, back to the family thing they are all present and the rest are doing what ever it is that they do, and most importantly its with out me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home